frequently asked questions
WHAT IS PAINT CORRECTION?
Also known as swirl mark removal or machine polishing, paint correction is the reduction or removal of marks in the top layer of paint to produce a more highly defined and clear finish.
Paint correction can involve either the hand or machine application of varying grades of cleanser, polish or compound. The majority of work is usually done with dual action and/or rotary machine polishers to get the best level of correction done efficiently.
Good paint correction requires a high degree of skill and concentration. It can transform the look of a car by dealing with (amongst other things); hard water marks, etching caused by bird muck or fly squash, swirl marks, scratches and fading.
What is Ceramic Coating?
For any car owner, keeping a car pristine and clean can usually be a challenge. The go-to solution has always been automotive wax to help protect the paint. But this requires periodic application (sometimes frequent re-applications) in order to maintain the wax coat, as it is slowly broken down and removed due to exposure of elements or performing a standard car wash.
Enters Ceramic Coating.
A Ceramic coating is a liquid polymer or Si02 silica that is hand applied to the vehicle's exterior. After application, the coating creates a semi permanent bond with the vehicle's paint, creating a layer of protection. The new aged ceramic coating does not break down like your traditional wax and does not require you to re-apply every so often like standard wax would.
What are the benefits of Ceramic coating?
- Keeps the vehicle cleaner for longer
- Enhances gloss
- Protects from chemical stains and etching
- Makes the vehicle easier to wash/clean
- Protects from UV rays damage or oxidation
- Longer term solution
What is Clear Bra?
Clear bra (also known as Paint Protection Film or PPF), is a clear urethane film that is wrapped over your vehicles paint to provide a line of defense against rock chips, dirt, road debris, resist against chemical stains, help against oxidation, and even self heal from some scratches and disfigurements.
A normal front bumper high quality repaint job could cost you more than $1,000+ and matching the quality of your factory paint can always be a difficult task and sometimes will never be the same. Will also lower the vehicles value once anything becomes repainted. So if you're looking to keep your paint looking better for longer, Clear Bra may be protection you need.
What are the benefits of Clear Bra?
- Protects against rock chips and road debris damage
- Keep your vehicle looking like new for longer
- Helps prevents stains and etching from bird droppings or bug splatter
- Helps protect against acidic rain and mineral deposits
- Preserve the value of your vehicle and cheaper then repainting your vehicle
- Blocks harmful UV Rays to prevent dullness and oxidation
- Invisible & clear finish to help retain the gloss of your vehicles paint
PARTIAL FRONT KIT vs. FULL FRONT KIT - CLEAR BRA (PPF)*applies on most kits. make and model may change the coverage on kit if not applicable to vehicle
Partial Front Clear Bra kit: Covers - front bumper, partial hood, partial fenders, headlights, side view mirrors, doors edges, and rear bumper appliqueCovers the most common highly impacted areas hit by road debris, bugs, sand, gravel, and dirt to help prevent rock chips or scratches . Used by many dealerships as "standard coverage".
Full Front Clear Bra kit: Covers - front bumper, full hood, full fenders, headlights, side view mirrors, door edges, and rear bumper appliqueFull kits are requested if client does not want to see any seams or lines from a partial kit since only the front part of the hood and fenders are being covered in partial kits. Full kits are nearly invisible once installed.
During installation of Clear Bra and After installing Clear Bra by a trained certified technician
- Does my Brand New Car need paint correction? Yes, due to the fact that your Brand New vehicle will still have light: marring, scratches, water spots, adhesive from temporary protection film, etc. Multiple hands will touch your brand new car prior to you owning it. Hands from: transportation, dealerships, first car wash, technicians (mandatory pre-delivery inspection before being sold), test drives, sitting on lot for some time, and so on and so forth.
- Why are you so cheaper than other places? We feel that our price point is fair for the amount work being done. We have a certified, insured, and experienced team that has a combined dealership & customer service experience of over 20 years. Our business strives on repeat customers and it keeps growing every year.
Why do you believe the price is a fair price point? Let's look at the bigger picture. An average cost of a full single stage paint correction detail and a sealant/wax that would last up to one year is around $500 in our local area for a professional, certified, and insured Ceramic Coating shop. This is using commercial grade tools, materials, and products in a shop for Paint Correction using special lighting to show imperfections. Now prices will vary depending on condition of paint, size of vehicle, and type of paint from each build manufacture. According to autolist.com, an average of people holding on to a vehicle is about 6 years. Average age of vehicles on the road today is around 11 years. Even though some clients may want to keep their car for "life", cars and technology will always change. Styles will change. So it takes about 6 years to have another "Car for life".
$500 x 1 year = $500
$500 x 5 years = $2500
$500 x 10 years = $5000
Certain shops and ceramic coating products require you to come in every year for a mandatory annual checkup/inspection. This inspection will usually be an additional charge on top of your original payment. We do not require the client to come in for the yearly "inspection" as the products we use are warrantied to last as intended. We stand behind our products and our service.